APPIA Conference Participation Grants
APPIA supports DSAA'2021 by providing scholarship for students to participate at DSAA conference.
Apply here: https://forms.gle/PDa3HVcxu4ZBiTzn9
IEEE CIS Conference Participation Grants (Deadline 17th August 2021)
The IEEE Computational Intelligence Society offers two types of Conference Participation Grants:
- IEEE CIS Student Conference Participation Grants
This program offers a limited number of conference participation grants to assist IEEE-CIS Student Members presenting papers at IEEE CIS conferences with financial sponsorship.
- IEEE CIS Conference Participation Program for Researchers from Developing Countries
This program offers a very limited number of travel grants to assist IEEE-CIS Members of any grade higher than Student presenting papers at IEEE CIS conferences with financial sponsorship.
For full instruction on how to apply, please click IEEE CIS Conference Participation and Travel Grants.
The application deadline is 17th August 2021.
Video regarding Conference Travel Grants
This year, due to the online nature of DSAA, IEEE CIS is providing participation grants instead of travel grants. However, you may benefit from watching this video that describes the various conference travel grants, including student interviews describing their personal experiences.
Instructions for Applying for IEEE Travel Grants
- Read the full instruction at https://cis.ieee.org/conferences/travel-grants.
- Follow the instructions and fill in all the data in the form. Note that, after acceptance, each nominee will be asked to provide a proof of student status and recommendation letter (for students), or a funding justification letter and a letter confirming the percentage of involvement (for young professionals). We will request these documents in a second step. They cannot be uploaded in this form.
- Finally, press “Submit” to complete your application!